Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Keepers of the Home...


Hello everyone.. 
Just a wee post to remind you local girls of our Keepers of the Home meeting on Saturday at 9 am... 
We will be cooking breakfast together first of all .. Lots of coffee, too.. 
And then a small devotional along with a bit of discussion.. 
We will be learning some new recipes for home made cough drops, a fresh lemony dish washing recipe, micro-wave popcorn you make in a lunch bag and finally a valentine burlap bunting ... 

Please bring a notebook and if you have a glue gun it would be good although we can easily share the ones we have... 

Please let me know if you are coming so we can have enough supplies for the craft and such... 
Hopefully, the snow they are calling for will not amount to much or will be over by Saturday morning,... 

You can email me at houseofhenry@hotmail.com or leave a comment here or on the Face Book page.. 

Hope you are having a good week, my dears.. 
xo

18 comments:

  1. I would love recipes. Wish we had a group like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Saturday will be a fun filled and productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely time you have planned. I would sure love to be a part of it if I didn't live on the other side of the continent. Have a splendid time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all are blessed that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I used to make paper bag popcorn all the time until we quit using our microwave. Now I have an air popper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an amazing day, such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think I could fly over from England to join you?! I wish...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think you could share those recipes for us ladies that do not live close to you sweet Faye? :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so much fun, wish I went to a group like yours. woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, you have inspired us all, even if we can not come and be a part of your ladies class! It all sounds wonderful!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly have a fun lineup for your meeting, and I will be looking forward to your posting of the great event you have planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my. I wish I was local. This sounds like such a fun morning! I think it's great that you host something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I had such a lovely group to go to, sounds really great. Hope you have a really lovely time all of you. Blessings, Pam in Norway xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great time ladies ! Looking forward to what you all did at your meeting Faye . Thanks for sharing , have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  15. O how lucky one would be to be a local lady :) Sounds like a great time ~ Blessings Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too bad we couldn't all Skype in or facetime in. How fun to have some thing like this to be apart of.

    ReplyDelete